A review paper on thoracic aortic aneurysm written by Yoshito was published online on September 22 at the Journal of Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis website.
Access the paper from the link below:
Y. Yamashiro and H. Yanagisawa: Crossing Bridges between Extra- and Intra-Cellular Events in Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms, J. Atheroscler. Thromb. (2017)
Thang participated in the 10th Vietnam-Japan Scientific Exchange Meeting “Connecting people: Shaping the future” on September 9, held at Shibaura Institute of Technology (Photos). This meeting has been organized by the Vietnamese Youth and Student Association since 2004 to facilitate active interactions between Vietnamese and Japanese students, academics and experts in various scientific fields, aiming to strengthen the strategic relationship and deepen the mutual understanding between the two countries. [Read more…]
Aiko gave an invited presentation in the 10th Symphony Meeting in Tokyo from 9/17 to 18.
Here are what Aiko did in this summer:
- 5/26-27 An invited presentation in the 15th Stem Cell Research Symposium and an oral presentation in the 6th Meeting of Young Investigators in Stem Cell Research, both held at Tokyo University.
- 6/7-9 An oral presentation at the meeting of young investigators in “Stem Cell Aging” research group (Grant-in-Aid on Innovative Areas) in Wakayama. She was awarded the Best Presentation Award.
Here are what Yoshito did in this summer:
- 7/30-8/4 An oral presentation at the Gordon Research Conference on Elastin, Elastic fibers and Microfilris held at University of New England (photos uploaded in the photo page)
- 9/1-2 A talk at at the National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center hosted by Dr. Osamu Nakagawa (photos found in the Facebook page of the Department of Molecular Physiology at the National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center)
- 9/1 A poster presentation at Molecular Cardiovascular Metabolic Conference II in Kobe
- A research grant was awarded from the Takeda Science Foundation. Congratulations!